Blend your OWN GIN Experience
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Kangaroo Island, SA
- Product code: KISBLEND
This masterclass has been designed by Jon and Sarah Lark who established Australia’s first boutique gin distillery in 2006.
It is a unique experience that will allow you to delve into the fascinating world of gin.
We have a range of traditional and native botanical distillates that you can select from to create your very own 200 ml bottle of gin.
Your gin education and blending session will be instructed by an experienced member of the KIS Team.
These classes will be held at Kangaroo Island Spirits Distillery, 856 Playford Hwy, Cygnet River SA 5223. 08 85539211
The masterclass takes up to two(2) hrs and includes
- A brief history of gin and why we are passionate about gin
- The supply of all single botanical distillates, blending and measurement equipment
- Guidance on how to blend your very own unique gin
- 200ml bottle of your blended unique gin to take home
- 50ml to enjoy the fruits of your labour in a G&T
- Also enjoy a tasting of Kis products at the cellar door
- Organise your designated diver - the afternoon involves approx 4 standard drinks
Maximum class size of 20 people.
All bookings must be made via our website booking system.
Love your gin?
On the day, Order more bottles of your personally blended Gin for family and friends to enjoy.
1x 700ml bottle of Your personally blended Gin is $130.00 (free postage)
6x700ml bottle of your personally blended Gin is $110.00 each (free postage)
12 or more x 700ml bottles, we charge the retail price of $89 each (free postage)
*NB these will need to be scheduled into production usually on the Second Tuesday of each month.
*NB KISpirits supports responsible service of alcohol, plan to get a lift home or stay for the afternoon - we can suggest some services
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT BLENDING AT KISPIRITS
- Melissa wonderful afternoon and such a great experience, Gin blending
- Masterclass highly recommended!
- Kylie Fantastic experience, can’t recommend it highly enough!
- Caty Did one of these classes last year with xxxx
Loved it and great value for money!!
- Sue: We thought the whole thing was great value for money
given the size of the bottle given at the end and the tastings/drinks
throughout. It might be a good idea to add this on the website as we had not
planned a dessy driver!